Friday 30 August 2013

Gone blokey

Good morning crafters
Mel here again, can't believe I'm on my third post as part of this fab Design team

This week I want to show you something I made especially for my Brother-in-Law that turned "40" at the weekend!


The bottle is made using a template on my Silhouette and 12x12 cardstock
I used my Walnut Stain Distress ink to all the edges to add some dimension the the bottle


I then decorated with more of those yummy American Craft Shoreline papers and embellishments


Its a perfect "card" for adding pennies too or a small gift for someone special!!
It can easily be made into a Wine bottle or even a fizzy pop bottle too instead of a blokey beer one


As you can see I've added the pennies to give you an idea


I had loads of fun making this and I know if you have a Silhouette you have to try it out!
Well till next time


Products used



No comments: