Wednesday 26 March 2014

Have a drink on me

Hiya crafty friends,

So sad, this is my last post for Clare Curd Crafts. I have loved being part of this fantastic design team and would like to thank Clare for allowing me to be part of it. It's been an honour to be associated with your fantastic store and work along side some very talented crafters. There are a lots of goodies to be had there guys! :)

So, for my last project I have invited you all for afternoon tea :) I found the teapot and teacup cut files on the Silhouette Cameo site and I just had to make them.
The lovely paper I used is from the Prima Believe 6x6 paper pad

And I added some texture by using some Candi Dots


The sentiments on the 'teabag' was taken fro the Bo Bunny sentiment stamp set

Thank you to all the lovely comments I have received on all my CCC project. Each and everyone is appreciated so much




No comments: