Friday 29 November 2013

Poinsettia Wreath

Morning all
I hope you all have been having a nice week? Mel here again sharing another wee card made using my trusty Silhouette and fab Christmas papers


I cut all the components plus the card base using the delish Recollections Botanical Noel 12x12 papers before going round all the edges with red and then green markers to take away the harsh white edge. I then used my Vintage Photo Distress Ink on all the edges before making up all the poinsettia flowers, adding some gems to the centres. I finished the card off with some red ribbon and a touch of glitter




A nice simple card using my Silhouette letting the papers stand out!
Will off to enjoy my weekend!


Recollections 12 x 12 paper Pad - BOTANICAL NOELSpectrum Noir 6 Pen Set - GREENSSpectrum Noir 6 Pen Set - REDS   

No comments: