Thursday 31 October 2013

Something for the boys

It's Thursday so it's my turn to share a little inspiration today and yes I know it's Halloween but I just couldn't bring myself to make anything spooky, so instead I went all butch and masculine and made a grungy card.
 
the base of the card is coloured using a brayer and a brown ink pad.
The layers are cut from the Carte bella paper pack as well as some old Tim Holtz papers from my own stash.
 
Clare stocks a great selection of Tim Holtz products by the way!
 
 
I then started working on my layers, some inking, some distressing and some stamping

 
The motorbike stamp is great and is  from  the Crafty Impressions Explore stamp set

 
I put half the quote on the outside of the card

 
And then stamped the rest inside

 
 
see you next week
 
 
 

1 comment:

Burntiffa Happy new crafter said...

What a lovely card, really well put together and thought out thanks so much for sharing. I always get stuck with "butch" cards ;)