It's no secret that i'm in love with Echo Parks Incredible Photo Freedom collection:
At http://ClareCurdCrafts.Co.Uk we're having a huge sale with 10% off, FREE delivery and a FREE gift with first orders! That means you can get this set for just £10.79 delivered to your door!
I've created many pocket-page spreads and scrapbook pages with this collection, but today, i'm going to show you how the 3x4 cards make a perfect mini flip-book inside your Smash books to give you more room per page for photographs and journaling - Cool, huh? :)
- Take a piece of cardstock and cut 5 pieces measuring 4 inches wide x 4.5 inches tall.
- Score each one 0.5inches from the left.
- Bend at the score and adhere your first piece at the left hand side of your page
- Adhere your second piece on your Smash book page next to the first pieces 'flap'. This will stagger each piece.
- Keep going until you have your required number of pages, ready to add patterned papers and 3x4 cards to!
The stickers on the sticker element sheet in the Echo Park Photo Freedom Collection pack feature prominently throughout the page and made perfect ready to go, matching embellishments! The letter stickers are a fantastic and easy font..
Here I've used the Smash Red and Blue Stickies, but cut around them to make arrows embellishments! The Smash pads feature pages perfectly sized for these flaps and have the perfect journaling prompts!
Here is a page I left blank to add next years photograph to :)
See how easy it is to add interaction and fun to your Smash books? This Smash Book was a page from the Eco Green, one of my favourites!
Currently just £13.04 delivered!! Madness!
I hope you enjoyed this little post and will take the plunge in to some new goodies to breathe life in to your every day scrapbooking. Try it - it's fun!