Monday 16 September 2013

My Mind's Eye Mini: Inside

  Hi it's my turn today and I wanted to show you some of the inside pages of a mini album that I've made.  In a previous blog post I showed you the front cover.  For the whole project I used the All Dolled Up paper pad from My Mind's Eye.

  I had to keep the inside pretty plain because if I added too many embellishments then the album would be too bulky.



  On this page I simply created a photo mat using one of the papers and cut some thin strips to introduce a brighter colour to the page.  I punched out some butterflies using white cardstock and then coloured them using Tim Holtz's pumice ink pad - they matched the grey paper perfectly then!


  On another of the pages I simply added some pearls to the centre of the flowers - the image on the paper was so pretty that I just left it as it was.  Then I punched some butterflies again but this time out of some of the striped paper and added some pearls to their centre.

  Again all I did to this page was add a photo mat:


  Thanks for stopping by!







No comments: