Morning.....Yes, it's another Monday and another card.
Products Used From Clare Curd Crafts
IndigoBlu - Blazing Poppies
IndigoBlu - Elizabeth Bennet
Stampers Anonymous By Tim Holtz - Way with Words
- Stamp the Blazing Poppies just off the edges of the card blank, as shown. Colour the poppies and the foliage/tendrils.
- Stamp the Poppies again but on to a piece of paper and cut out a poppy (to match the fully stamped one on the card), colour it and paper piece on to the main image using a foam pad, this helps to give a bit of dimension.
- Ink the area on the Elizabeth Bennet where the butterfly is, and stamp it on to some paper, cut out and colour with markers (do this twice, to get 2 butterflies). Add these to the card with small foam pads.
- I cut out a square panel and stamped the quote.
- Finally, add the stamped quote, plus I've also used some rub-ons to add a touch more interest to the card. Oh I nearly forgot, I did some little dots using a fine black nib pen.