Tuesday 2 July 2013

Flowers and Butterflies

Hello crafters, Jo here and it's Tuesday once again and I am back with another card to share today.  Today I have been playing with some stamps, papers and embellishments.  It is a simple card as I must admit I am struggling with my card making but I have been stamping, cutting and sticking.....


I have mat and layered a sheet of patterned paper 
onto some card stock from stash


Then layered some lace and ribbon also from the shop 
Stamped and die cut the flower image


Finished off with some of Clare's flowers and a 
stamped sentiment and cut out some butterflies all from the shop

I have used....

Crafty Impressions Hope Blooms clear A6 Stamps


Have a good day!

Big hugs

You can purchase all of the products used to make these cards from www.clarecurdscrafts.co.uk

where we stock all of this and SO much more!

1 comment:

Paula Whittaker said...

Very pretty card Jo.