Tuesday 18 June 2013

News, including Blog Candy and Video Workshop details!

Hi there!

Clare here. Hope you're all well and enjoying all the wonderful projects from our wonderful DT. I love absolutely everything they do, truly a talented bunch.

I just wanted to let you know of some exciting things that will be happening on here over the next few weeks and months.

Firstly, thanks for all your support and visits to the blog. At the moment we are at around 8,000! To thank you for this I will be offering great blog candy when we reach 10,000 so please keep on visiting. Don't forget most days we have new projects and therefore inspiration for you.

Also we will be having some posts featuring 'celebrity crafters', talking about their love for crafting and maybe a project or two. If there's anyone who you would like to see featured here please let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Very soon I will be hosting video workshops here through the blog. I will be putting together a kit which you can purchase through the Clare Curd Crafts Online Boutique to use in these workshops. These will be available two weeks prior to the workhop being held, along with details of when the workshop will take place. More details about this to follow as this is still in the planning stage! If there's anything you'd like to see please contact me by leaving a message below.

Well I think that's all for now!

Love and Crafty Hugs, Clare x

No comments: