Tuesday 21 May 2013

Simple Colourful Cards.......

Morning, Jo here once again, can't believe another week has gone by and I haven't been very crafty at all, time seems to be flying by way too quick and I'm so disorganised lately...... Really need to spend more time crafting instead of thinking about crafting and looking at crafty pretties I really need to be more proactive!


But I do have some simple colourful cards to share today. I have been playing with some more new stamps purchased from Clare's shop and could not resist given CAS cards another go!

 

 I fancied making some bright summery simple cards. 


I have mixed and matched both sets of stamps
 called Build a Tree and Birds and Trees (link below) 
I think they are really cute and funky!


I don't think I need to explain how I made these cards
as I just randomly stamped the images with different memento ink colours

 Hope you like these simple colourful cards

Products used:

Marion Emberson Designs - Birds and Trees


Big hugs

You can purchase all of the products used to make these cards from www.clarecurdscrafts.co.uk

where we stock all of this and SO much more!

No comments: