Monday 20 May 2013

Hampton Art Stamp Set


Yes, it's Monday again and Paula here with 2 cards using the Hampton Art Stamps - Tropical Travelogue stamp set.





Products Used From Clare Curd Crafts:

Hampton Art Stamps - Tropical Travelogue
SMASH by K and Co - Black Dots Tape

This is a very basic card that doesn't need that much explanation - as you can see I stamped the lady, border and the "Tropical Travelogue" wording, all in black ink. I ripped some of the Black Dot Tape and placed it along the stamped border. Finally, I used a lime green marker pen to colour the borders, highlight the lady and part of the stamped wording.(I have also added some rub on wording from my own stash).





Products Used From Clare Curd Crafts:

Hampton Art Stamps - Tropical Travelogue
My Minds Eye /Teresa Collins - 6x6 Memories Paper Pad
My Minds Eye / Teresa Collins - Memories Chipboard Buttons Elements
Paula Pascual Stamps - Big Sentiments

Again, another simple card to make - die cut a circle out of some coloured paper from the 6x6 pad and stamp the sentiment and lady in grey ink. Place to one side.
Cover a 148mm square card blank with the blue spotty paper, then layer with 2 other patterned papers, as shown. Adhere the die cut circle and embellish with the buttons, chipboard elements, ribbon, flower and pins. (Ribbon, pins and flower from own stash.)


2 comments:

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

This is gorgeous, I am really starting to like neat and spacious cards! I want to make some. Sam I love this stamp set, it might have to be mine.

Zuzu's Blog said...

wonderful work as always Paula.... and i like that you showed two kinds.. the clean cut less is more style and the layered scrapbooky style. i like both....