Thursday 4 April 2013

Opening Offers Ending Soon!

Good Evening Everyone!

I just want to let you know that at the end of April some of our Opening Offers will be ending. I would truly love to be able to offer these offers constantly, but that's how business get into trouble and I really want to make this work.

The 10% off your first purchase offer will end, but instead in its place we will be having a range of the month, where there will be goodies at a special price, so watch this space for more details around the time.

Also free first class UK postage will be offered over £35.00. This is basically due to the increased prices in sending packages, and I have struggled up to now to absorb this increase. I truly hope you will understand.

However, I'm happy to say that the Free gift with every opening order will continue!

New products are still being added constantly so please do keep taking a look!

That's all for tonight, I'm shattered so I'm off to the land of Nod!

Love and Crafty Hugs, Clare x

No comments: