Monday, 25 March 2013

New Products Galore!

Hey There!

Well slowly but surely the gorgeous new products are being added to the website. There new products from...

  • IndigoBlu
  • Crafters Companion
  • Memory Box
  • Lindsay Mason (selling fast!)
  • Kirsty Wiseman
  • Tim Holtz
  • New Ranger Distress ink colours 
  • Teresa Collins
  • My Mind's Eye
  • and a few more that I just can't think of off the top of my head!
here's a few of my favourites...although I love them all!





















Well I know I can't wait to get playing and making with these...how about you?

Love and Crafty Hugs, Clare x

1 comment:

hajjandumrah said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.
flights to Umrah
cheap flight to jeddah
flights to jeddah
umrah jeddah flights
umrah flights from London
cheap flights to umrah