Tuesday 23 April 2013

Girls and Boys....

Good morning Jo here with Tuesday Embellishments...... I have played again with the cute stamps by Gillian Roberts and MME papers they are so fab I couldn't resist! So I have 2 cards to share today.

First up a bright and cheerful girly card


I have used a white 6x6 scalloped edge card blank. My Girl Papers from My Minds Eye and have mat and layered onto some yellow cardstock from stash, added a lovely piece of lace and some Clare Curd Perfect Paper Flowers some Pink, White Open Roses and Blue Cherry Blossom flowers and could not resist some lace and dew drops which are all from the shop.  I have another cameo cut tab and a stamp sentiment from stash.


Coloured with ProMarkers and I have used the 
blender pen to create some texture on the little bear


Second card is another boy card using the fab football 
stamp by Gillian Roberts which is great for any boy!


I have used a 6x6 karft card blank and have mat and layered papers from My Minds Eye called Boy Crazy I think these are really cool for boys as I used them last week too.  I love this bright and funky polka dot ribbon and a buttons from the Harlequin pack. The stamp is from Stampavie called Soccer Crazy, which I have coloured with my Pro Markers. 


The Tab again has been cut on my cameo and a sports stamp sentiment from stash....


Products used:
 Card 1:

 Papers: My Minds Eye My Girl
Stamp: Stampavie Gillian Roberts Being Together 
Flowers: Clare Curd Perfect Paper Flowers 

Large Pink Open RoseOpen Rose PinkOpen Rose White, Blue Cherry Blossom
Dew Drops &  Lace

Card 2: 
Papers:My Minds Eye Boy Crazy 
Stamp: Stampavie Gillian Roberts Soccer Crazy 
Polka Dot Ribbon
Buttons

Big hugs


 
You can purchase all of the products used to make these cards from www.clarecurdscrafts.co.uk

where we stock all of this and SO much more!

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Two beautiful cards and love the bright colours. Makes me think of spring.

Hugs
Linda xxx