Friday 7 March 2014

Hello friend

Hello you crafty lovelies :)

A quick and easy card for you this week, using the gorgeous paper and stamps from the 

My Mind's Eye Kate and Co. OXFORD LANE 6 x 6 paper pad


and the 

My Mind's Eye Kate and Co. OXFORD LANE Stamp Set



I cut my base card to size and using a corner punch rounded the outer corners. Next I then covered it with  the fine strip paper which was cut a fraction smaller than the base card, also rounding the outer corners. I then distressed the edges using a blue ink pad. I then layered up the band for the front of the card, the lovely gingham paper and a couple of plain contrasting papers from my own stash. I cut the words using my Cuttlebug and a die. Then stamped and hand cut the telephone out and mounted it onto 3D foam.




No comments: