Sunday 16 February 2014

Butterfly Rose ATC By Kim Dellow

Hey all, Kim Dellow here, nope, don't worry it isn't Tuesday and you haven't somehow skipped the weekend!

I missed my slot so am posting today instead and if you want my long rambling, sorrowful excuse then pop on over to my blog. *Sigh* and *D'oh!* But I didn't want to burden you guys with it here so let's get on with this week's make shall we?


It is a feminine ATC using the IndigoBlu Ledger Background stamp and papers from the Cosmo Cricket Evangeline papers.

I've cut the butterfly out from one of the papers again and the dots are made using a seam tracing wheel and an ink pad.

Well, hopefully see you on Tuesday in my usual slot.

Have a lovely rest of your weekend.



1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

An absolutely enchanting ATC!
Alison x