Friday 17 January 2014

A Quick Birthday Card

Good Morning
Mel here, this week I wanted to share with you a simple little Birthday card
Its a nice simple card that you could make from most things in your craft stash


I took my card blanks and the yummy DCWV Juniper Berry paper stack


Next I took one of the papers from the stack and stuck it to the card blank leaving a small border


I then took a piece of white card and offset sticking onto the card too. I added dash lines all round the edge of the white card using a blue marker (not shown here)


Using the scraps I die cut some flowers and one of the Spellbinder circles using my Big Shot


I then layered the flowers my size added foam pads for some dimension then sticking to the top part of the white panel


I took some blue twine and tied a double bow and stuck to the flower centre


Adding a large clear stoned brad to the centre too


I then stamped a sentiment onto my ticket die-cut using Broken China Distress ink, sticking into the flower before finishing off with a stamped sentiment on the panel below the flower


As you can see its a nice simple card but rather effective!
A great wee last minute/quick card that we always need to rush to make! Please remember there is still time to get a bargain in the Clare Curd Crafts SALE!!
Well thats me for today, until next time!
Have a great day

     Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles   Memory Box Die - Fabulous Phlox
       Clare Curd Crafts Die Cuts - TICKET (blank for your own message)

No comments: