Monday 11 November 2013

Feeling Festive!

  It's not long to go now until christmas, (I can't believe how quickly this year has gone), and as soon as my Santa's List paper pad arrived I wanted to get cracking and make a card. I love this collection by Teresa Collins - the colours that she's used are traditional but as always the designs are very current.



  For the base of my card I used a  5x5 inch kraft card blank, and then on top of this I layered another piece of kraft card before I started matting my patterned papers.  The sentiment has been cut from one of the sheets and the "magic" tab comes from the 12x12 sticker sheet.  I'm sorry the picture is so dark - I've been trying for ages to try and brighten it but nothing has worked - it's so dull here today - winter is definately on it's way!




  Thanks for stopping by,




No comments: