Thursday 24 October 2013

Where does the time go??

 
Late yesterday I realised it was Wednesday and I hadn't put together anything for
my DT blog post, ooops 
 
I was short on time and was wondering what could I put together in about 30 minutes that was fun and would look good. Then it struck me....ATCs (artist trading cards, for anyone who doesn't know)
I really loved making these little cards but haven't made any for quite some time, so that made my mind up, ATCs it was then.
 
 
I started off colouring a piece of white paper with Dylusion sprays and then after cutting the pieces to size  I added some stamping, in fact these are all quite old stamps that haven't been used in ages, but I really liked using them with newer products like the sprays as they have all been given a new lease of life!
 
 
 
the 'Discover your passion' stamp is from an old set by Indigo Blu, check out the great newer selection Clare carries in her shop
 
 
 
the white dots are done using the Inkssentials white pen
 
I really enjoyed these little pieces of craftiness, just perfect when I only have half an hour to play.

 

No comments: