Friday 27 September 2013

"You and Me"

Morning all

Its Mel here again with another Friday post, this week sharing a wee scrapbook page


I was feeling bit sentimental this week and dug out last years fab Landmark pictures and created this little layout wit h help from Basic Grey Hey Girl papers. I cut up strips creating the bunting before sticking them down then adding some Smash Washi tape for extra texture


Then I just added lots of embellishments like the fab Basic Grey Alphabets, Hey You stickers and lots of Josh Candi. The other bits are from my stash 


I adore these paper ranges and find them great for all my crafting!
Well until next time everyone


Remember
"Adventure is out There"

Candi - Josh    HEY GIRL by BasicGrey - 6 X 6 PAPER PAD    SMASH* by K and Co - Black Dots Tape    HEY YOU by BasicGrey - ELEMENT STICKERS    HEY YOU by BasicGrey - PRINTED CHIPBOARD ALPHAS

No comments: