Monday 23 September 2013

A Simple Tag

  I decided this week to make a simple tag using the Engraver paper pad from Prima.  I love these Prima pads - they are such good value.  Each paper pad contains 48 sheets of patterned paper, and with Clare's current 10% off promotion she is selling these for £4.49 - bargain!


  All I did was use a kraft tag as the base - this one measures 6 cms by 12 cms.  I distressed all the edges of the papers and used both vintage photo and old paper to add some colour and hide those horrible white edges.



  Then all I did was simply layer the paper.  For the main image I raised it to add depth using some foam tape. Then to emphasise the keys I added some glossy accents to them.  I hand dyed some white seam binding using some tea and tied that around the eyelet.

  And there you have it - a really simple but pretty tag.  I'm not sure whether to use mine to create a card or to  wrap a special present with!


No comments: