Tuesday 4 June 2013

Boy Crazy......


Morning, Jo here with Tuesday's embellishment inspiration.... 

I have been playing with papers and buttons for today's share all from Clare's shop 
and could not resist something bright and cheerful for a boy card.


I have used some fab boy paper called Boy Crazy by My Minds Eye
Clare also has some stamps and stickers that co-ordinate with these papers


I have also added some embellishments and tried not to 
make it too girly by adding some buttons these are also 
from the shop and some dotty ribbon


In the paper pack there are some sentiment panels
 which I have cut out and layered


and I've cut out some little pictures out of the paper sheets
and used 3d sticky squares to add dimension

Hope you like today's simple and colourful card!


Big hugs

You can purchase all of the products used to make these cards from www.clarecurdscrafts.co.uk

where we stock all of this and SO much more!

1 comment:

Clare said...

Lovely Jo! xx